Excel At Sales Force Effectiveness
Tailor sales force automation (SFA) capabilities to your precise needs. Manage sales -- from leads to deal closure to post-sale account and territory management. Innoveer’s CRM experts combine deep business and functional knowledge with a rigorous understanding of Cloud CRM.
SFA Success: 5 Capabilities
Using our industry benchmarking tools and step-by-step guides, Innoveer helps sales teams master 5 core requirements for effective SFA:
- Sales leadership: Build more effective teams backed by SFA
- Territory management: Slice and dice sales territories to maximize efficiency and revenue
- Relationship management: Excel at “people skills,” to increase wallet share, retention and satisfaction
- Pipeline management: Close deals using effective sales stages
- Sales measurement: Focus salespeople on activities that generate maximum return
Increased Business Results
While every organization’s requirements will be unique, many face similar challenges. Get SFA right. Innoveer’s 14+ years of experience working with more than 600 customers on over 1,700 CRM programs helps organizations achieve:
- Pipeline visibility: Understand and prioritize prospects and opportunities
- Forecasting accuracy: Ensure faster and more precise forecasts
- Improved efficiency: Log more sales activities in less time and tie sales to marketing
- Long-term relationships: Increase customer and partner loyalty to improve satisfaction and revenue
Work With Innoveer
Need SFA Quickly?
Innoveer’s SFA Accelerator delivers a complete, cloud-based CRM program — using Salesforce.com or Oracle CRM On Demand — in less than 4 weeks. For a fixed price, benefit from account management, opportunity pipeline management, sales stage capabilities, activity and calendar management, pipeline reports, dashboards and more.
Optimize Sales Programs Or Perform A Health Check
Take SFA capabilities to the next level. Identify the best “next steps.” Innoveer’s brief workshop, based on our CRM Excellence Framework, identifies which next step will generate the biggest returns. Understand the time, cost and benefits of initiating or increasing your program’s results, such as improving territory or pipeline management or increasing overall automation and sales measurement.
Top 10 Steps to SFA Success
Successful SFA projects include business and management guidance not just technology. The big-picture perspective is important to remember. Review our “top 10” checklist for SFA success to see how your program compares to best practices and our benchmarks.