Take Service To The Next Level
How can organizations maximize the service effectiveness — without breaking the bank? How can they provide service and support at all stages from pre-purchase and on-boarding to renewal? How can they avoid “cost centers” as well as customer defection?
Service Success: 5 Capabilities
- Services leadership: Guide the service organization to provide the best service
- Experience management: Better manage service interactions, to improve overall experience
- Case management: Respond correctly the first time, to lower costs and retain customers
- Service operations: Meet or exceed SLAs and customer expectations
- Service measurement: Ensuring high levels of service excellence
Increased Business Results
Every customer service program is unique. But many organizations face similar challenges. Innoveer has helped hundreds of organizations improve their call center and customer service programs. Accordingly, Innoveer draws on its 14+ years of experience and its CRM Excellence Framework to help organizations achieve:
- Lowered costs: Embrace integration and self-service
- Increased efficiency: Utilize more intelligent routing, interfaces and analytics
- Customer retention: Increase customer satisfaction scores through better service
- Revenue growth: Correctly cross-sell and up-sell to existing customers
- Profit centers: Turn call centers into strategic assets — not cost centers
Work With Innoveer
Need To Implement Service Quickly?
Innoveer’s Service Accelerator delivers a fully functional, cloud-based service program — using Salesforce.com or Oracle CRM On Demand — in less than 4 weeks. For a fixed price, benefit from account and contact management, case management, status notifications for callers, activity management, service activity dashboards, reporting and more.
Optimize Customer Service Or Perform A Health Check
Take service capabilities to the next level. Innoveer’s brief workshop identifies next steps based on our CRM Excellence Framework. Understand the time, cost and benefits of increasing your program’s results, such as increasing efficiency and automation, advancing self-service or improving overall measurement.
Top 10 Steps To Service Success
World-class customer service programs take more than technology. Most of all, they demand business and management know-how. To ensure that your service program excels, be sure to focus on the big picture. To help, review our “top 10” steps to service success to see how your program compares to best practices and our benchmarks.
Contact Innoveer for answers
Discuss specific CRM goals and requirements or see a demo. Understand what business outcomes you can achieve with new CRM capabilities.
Accelerate Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com and Chatter business results